ONE-DAY INTRODUCTORY GODLY PLAY WORKSHOP
Saturday, October 27 from 9:45am- 3:30pm: Cost is $20.
at the Godly Play Space at First Baptist Church, 1300 Oxford Street, Halifax, NS
- Godly Play is a creative approach to nurturing children’s faith.
- It values process, openness, discovery, community and relationships.
- It supports children in being more fully aware of the mystery of God’s presence in their lives.
In this Introductory Workshop Participants will:
- Experience a full Godly Play session and explore the Godly Play method.
- Explore a Godly Play space.
- Look at the pattern of a Godly Play session and the key elements of Godly Play
- Discuss how to adapt Godly Play principles for use with Sunday School, in children’s stories, worship, and pastoral care.
This day is open to all whether you are a leader or parent or you just love hearing stories.
Leadership: Shawn Redden, Janice MacLean, Anne Pirie, Godly Play Canada Trainers
Please register by sending your name and email to Janice, Acting Registrar for Godly Play Maritimes: EMAIL